Eldar Resplendent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greeting from the Children of the Lost Stars

3 posters

Go down

Greeting from the Children of the Lost Stars Empty Greeting from the Children of the Lost Stars

Post by thejamppa Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:39 am

Its great to see that there is now Eldar focused forums here. I am still pretty newcommer to whole 40K but I'fe played Eldars about 4 years now, Dark Kindred about a year or so.But I decided to bring greetings to fellow kindred from Craftworld Tie'Nu'Var (Children of the Forgotten Stars in common tongue) and its Farseer Tuvash Starborn and Autarch Nevar Hearthfire.

6th Edition didn't changed much for me, except I'm in process to repainting my excisting Metal Wraithguard to Iyanden's colors and my Wraithlord have already gone color change due I am getting soon Iyanden supplement. I've always loved Iyanden's backstory and whole ghost army theme.
thejamppa
thejamppa
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Greeting from the Children of the Lost Stars Empty Re: Greeting from the Children of the Lost Stars

Post by Evil Space Elves Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:02 am

Welcome to the site! I love your use of the old Wraithlord model. Eldar were my first army back in the early 90's. I can still remember the good ol' RT days when you could take a jump pack for them Razz Post a pic when you complete in the Iyanden scheme.
Evil Space Elves
Evil Space Elves
Good Little Space Elf

Back to top Go down

Greeting from the Children of the Lost Stars Empty Re: Greeting from the Children of the Lost Stars

Post by thejamppa Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:11 am

I wiill, once I get my spirit host done. Currently my plans for Spirit host is: 10 wraithguards with wraithcannons, 5 with d-scythes, 5 wraithblades with ghost axes and shields and perhaps 5 wraithblades with swords later. Hemlock wraithfighter and 3+ Spirit seer. Later perhaps Wraithknight with suncannon + scattershield (magnetized for future codexes) and Wraithseer from Forgeworld.

I don't think it will be very competitive but it will be fun and very fluffy like Very Happy
thejamppa
thejamppa
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Space Elves Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 am

AND, will look freaking awesome :twisted:After painting my Spiritseer I am seriously considering painting a Wraithseer. LOVE that model.
I am running a 40k summer league at the LFGS, and watched a game(we did 40k in 40 minutes for the first week) where an Iyanden player used 2 small units of D-sythe Wraithguard and a spiritseer. He was shot to hell for 2 of the games, but the one game that he did march them across the board he scared the bujezzus out of the SM player and pretty much cleaned him out. You literally cannot charge that unit.
Evil Space Elves
Evil Space Elves
Good Little Space Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by thejamppa Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Yeah unit of D-scythe Wraiths is even more unassaultable than unit of Burnaboys. Because Termies can shred Burnas but... D-scythes shred even Termies. I need second waveserpent more priorty now though. After that I am more free to concentrate my wraiths Very Happy
thejamppa
thejamppa
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maugan Ra Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Welcome to Eldar Resplendent! I apologise for the late reply, but it's great to have you here amongst the (more sane) kin. Razz

I'm looking forward to reading about your Craftworld. I've seen that you've posted about them but haven't had the time to sit down properly and read, so that's what I'll dedicate some time this afternoon to doing.

I love having people enthusiastic about Craftworlders here, so enjoy the forum! Very Happy

Cheers - Maugan Ra.
Maugan Ra
Maugan Ra
Phoenix Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum