Eldar Resplendent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanis-Kiam

2 posters

Go down

Zanis-Kiam Empty Zanis-Kiam

Post by Mngwa Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Zanis-Kiam is a craftworld known of... nothing really. It is very small, and its population has deteriorated to a mere ten thousand.

The craftworld strives for experienced fighters, but it often happens so that the aspect warriors see very little combat, focusing mainly on defending the craftworld, afraid of any outside conflict.

There is something renowned, however, in this puny place. The Charred Leaf-warriors, who boast a large arsenal of starcannons and bright lances. This group of guardians employ themselves for a fee to many corsairs, giving all the income they get for the good of Zanis-Kiam. Their numbers have remained stable, but the craftworld cannot count on just them for a military force, even though they voluntarily fight for their home and without payment.

Mainly, Zanis-Kiam avoids every battle it can, but when the time of inevitable war arrives in this torn galaxy, they mobilize their few aspects and their numerous planes and much less numerous pilots.

Craftworld of Zanis-Kiam
Leader: Farseer Reele'fin, a former student in Ulthwe.
Traditional colours: Yellow and green.

I may add additional info at some point, but here is a start.
Mngwa
Mngwa

Back to top Go down

Zanis-Kiam Empty Re: Zanis-Kiam

Post by Saintspirit Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Sounds good so far; i'm looking forward for reading more. Keep it up.

Question - about the name Zanis-Kiam; did you know that Kiam means "fire", and Zanis means something like "opposite of breaking" (Zain-ish)?
Saintspirit
Saintspirit
The Dolorous Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mngwa Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 am

Saintspirit wrote:Question - about the name Zanis-Kiam; did you know that Kiam means "fire", and Zanis means something like "opposite of breaking" (Zain-ish)?

I did know of the Kiam, I picked it at the Fallen Princes blog. Zanis, I thought up myself, I think. At least I cant find it in the dictionary anymore.

http://thefallenprinces.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/eldar-dictionary.html
Mngwa
Mngwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintspirit Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 am

No, exactly, Zanis I couldn't find, but Zain means "breaking" and -ish means "Opposite of", so I thought that maybe...
Saintspirit
Saintspirit
The Dolorous Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum