Eldar Resplendent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Darkness finally meet - Dogmars path of the Craftworlder

5 posters

Go down

Light and Darkness finally meet - Dogmars path of the Craftworlder Empty Light and Darkness finally meet - Dogmars path of the Craftworlder

Post by Dogmar Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:14 am

Greetings fellow Eldar,

some of you might recognize me from The Dark City, home of my beloved Dark Kin. However since there is always some good in the bad and some bad in the good  I decided to branch out a bit and visit the other side of the Eldar species for only united our dying race can rule the galaxy once more.

Ok, cinematic entry is done, well, what can I say. I can't believe I missed this for this long. Yeah, sure the forum is quite young, but still I thought if something like this was made I'd hear about it earlier.

Anyway I'm looking forward to start collecting Eldar and contributing to this site to make it as good a community as the Dark City is. My first models are already bought  and I'm in the middle of a big clean-up. Stay tuned for a project log and some painting discussion threads to pop up soon. Of course I'm always happy to contribute to rules discussions and tactics as well.

Since studies are taking up a LOT of time at the moment things will be progressing slowly sadly, but nonetheless:

Hello (Craft)world!

Cheers,

Dogmar
Dogmar
Dogmar
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Light and Darkness finally meet - Dogmars path of the Craftworlder Empty Re: Light and Darkness finally meet - Dogmars path of the Craftworlder

Post by thejamppa Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:30 am

Welcome here fellow kinsman. I hope you shall enjoy your stay and we can help your quest against mon-keigh and other brutes in galaxy!
thejamppa
thejamppa
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Light and Darkness finally meet - Dogmars path of the Craftworlder Empty Re: Light and Darkness finally meet - Dogmars path of the Craftworlder

Post by Evil Space Elves Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 am

Project log! bounce
Welcome Dogmar!
Evil Space Elves
Evil Space Elves
Good Little Space Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by CakeAuNoob Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:49 am

Hallo! *waves*
CakeAuNoob
CakeAuNoob
Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogmar Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 am

CakeAuNoob: Are you from Germany as well, or was that just a spelling error? Smile
Dogmar
Dogmar
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by CakeAuNoob Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 am

Spelling error. I'm just one of those dirty English. Razz
CakeAuNoob
CakeAuNoob
Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maugan Ra Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Welcome to Eldar Resplendent! I apologise for the late reply, but it's great to have you here amongst the (more sane) kin. Razz

I do recognise you from TDC, and it's always great to have members involved in both sides of the race. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your project log and what you have to contribute to the forum!

Cheers - Maugan Ra.
Maugan Ra
Maugan Ra
Phoenix Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down