Eldar Resplendent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from an Eldar newcomer

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from an Eldar newcomer Empty Greetings from an Eldar newcomer

Post by Wildblaze Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi, i'm Blaze and some of you might know my boyfriend from the Dark City, KnightSeerValkia. Always been a major Tau and Dark Angels fanboy but always had quite a soft spot for Eldar too. And picking up a bunch of boxes of Dire Avengers before they doubled in cost seemed like the perfect excuse to finally start that Eldar army i've wanted to do for years. Now if only I could finally decide if I want to Paint Saim Hann or Ulthwé i'll be sorted Rolling Eyes

Looking forward to talking with you all Very Happy

Wildblaze

Back to top Go down

Greetings from an Eldar newcomer Empty Re: Greetings from an Eldar newcomer

Post by Mngwa Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Hello there Blaze!
Welcome to Eldar Resplendent, and indeed some here do know Valkia.

...and may I suggest Ulthwe? They look cool!
Mngwa
Mngwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maugan Ra Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:03 am

Welcome to Eldar Resplendent, Wildblaze!

I do indeed know Valkia; he's a wonderful member of TDC and I'm glad that he could direct you here. I too am a great fan of Dark Angels, their fluff has always intrigued me and come on, they're awesome! Tau have interested me in the past, too. I once tried to write a story about them but then GW went ahead and released a new codex... oh well! Razz
Now, for Eldar armies I must say that I'm on the Saim-Hann side of things. That might just be because their proud and brutal nature appeals to my Dark Eldar side, though. Very Happy

I look forward to seeing what you have to contribute here at Eldar Resplendent. If you have any issues with anything feel free to drop me a PM.

Cheers - Maugan Ra.
Maugan Ra
Maugan Ra
Phoenix Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildblaze Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:23 am

Thanks guys, will do armys for both craftworlds eventually but for now i'm probably leaning more towards saim hann. now just waiting for some paints to get here and i can get started. Watch as i find some picture that makes me change my mind to ulthwé again before they get here Laughing

Wildblaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Maugan Ra Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:25 am

lol, 'tis always the way!

Best of luck with your painting and Eldar endeavours! Can't wait to see them painted up! Very Happy
Maugan Ra
Maugan Ra
Phoenix Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down